2. The Wolfman (2010): Decent spin on the classic and a great one to start the Halloween season with!
3. Hackers (1995): Cheesy, predictable, but fun little movie with a really young Angelina Jolie!
4. Rango (2011): Surprisingly cute, strange, and loveable!
5. Limitless (2011): If only everyone could take smart pills, maybe we could really save the world!
6. Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005): Jolie and Pitt really do have chemistry!
7. 300 (2006): Visually stunning, bloody with good action, yup, pretty good.
8. The Conspirator (2010): Fantastic analogy about government and politics today; very insightful.
9. Snatch (2000): Brad Pitt's unintelligible accent is definitely worth it!
10. Kick-Ass (2010): Whoa! Way disturbing...