Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Movie Meme & 5 Word Movie Reviews

Feature Presentation...
MONDAY MOVIE MEME
hosted by Molly and Andy @ The Bumbles Blog
This week's movie topic is all about Best Couples...

1.  Elizabeth Bennett and Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (2005): Classic couple! She's smart, beautiful and sassy. He's smart, sexy, and arrogant! Love em.

2. Hawkeye and Cora from Last of the Mohicans (1992):  They have a beautiful waterfall scene!

3. Tom and Summer from 500 Days of Summer (2009): I loved watching these two. Do they stay together? Do they find someone else?

4. Juno and Paulie from Juno (2007): One of the oddest couples out there! Hilarious, though.

5 Word Movie Reviews
1. Did You Hear About the Morgans? (2009): Cliche, kinda funny, overall OK.


9 comments:

  1. I have got to sit down and watch Juno one of these days. I've been meaning to do so for a couple of months now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched The Morgans two weeks ago and found it fun and enjoyable to watch. I like chick flicks. They are definitely written for women because the man always (except for My Best Friends Wedding)comes running back to the woman at the end when he has realized his error in thinking. That never happens in real life, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe we haven't seen Juno yet? I know, I know. It's in the queue - don't worry.

    Another one I thought of that I didn't see anywhere today was Westley and Buttercup from The Princess Bride - dashing, daring, devine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurve Juno...such a funny and sweet movie. And I have 500 days of Summer. I'm actually going to sit and watch it this Sunday...I already made a plan to do so : )

    HAPPY watching and readings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my kids loved 500 summers and referring to the Princess Bride mentioned by Molly--it's a staple around here. I don't like it so much.

    I was looking at your "Utah Book Bloggers" button. Is it a group you belong to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaye, it's a book blogger site and they have a whole bunch of different groups you can belong to. It's free, you just sign up at the site and then you can belong to any book group you want. SO I found this utah book bloggers group and joined!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Hugh Grant, so I know I'll have to see this one - even if it was only okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite couples are Cary Grant and any leading lady, Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock in Two Weeks Notice, Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts in Notting Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. Just stopping back in to say I have an award for you -- to say thank you! (I know you have about all of the awards out there:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.