Thursday, September 15, 2022

Cat Thursday--Hello Fall!

 
Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! 

It's not technically quite Fall yet but I don't care. After triple digits last week and rain and chilly weather this week...I am definitely ready for some chill in the air and some fall storms!







2 comments:

  1. You know I'm a fall girl too. So happy for cooler temperatures. It sure did follow suit weather-wise around here. lol Love these memes. Cats are just perfect for everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! Love fall. We are getting into the 80s still this week, unfortunately...

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.