Thursday, May 12, 2022

Cat Thursday-- Cats and Their Beds


Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

Bored Panda has posted a few lists of cats and their crazy beds. This last one is from about a year ago. All pretty funny and pretty darn cute. Check out their list for cute picture overload.

Dollhouse bed!

Mom, cat's in my bed...

Cup holders can be cozy

Paper towels are quite comfy






4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are so funny! That dollhouse one reminds me of the Barbie townhouse I had when I was a kid. Can't remember if any of our cats ever got in it to sleep though. Love the rabbit cage one, the cup holder, and the glass jar. Cats are so wonderfully weird. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so weird! Why we love them so much. Keeps us guessing!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.