Thursday, August 19, 2021

Cat Thursday: Summer with teh Kitties!

Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!

We still have another month of summer but the cats have been enjoying being lazy so I'd thought I'd share a few photos of their cuteness...

They have gotten into so much craziness! Puzzle boxes, camping chair boxes, climbing trees. Shadow hates thunder so the summer is the worst. I've had to make special little cubbies of blankets for her so she can relax and not be so scared. Lots of fun summer times with these two!

2021-06-04 22.57.29-1

2021-06-08 10.14.51

2021-06-08 10.43.12

2021-06-22 13.56.39

2021-06-28 10.30.56

2021-07-02 11.55.57

Photo Jul 25, 9 18 54 AM

Photo Jul 28, 12 44 02 PM

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful kitties! You have two of my favorites...a black and a calico. I see Shadow has a harness. I bought one for Merida. She's been out a couple of times. Still getting used to it. I'm not going to bother with Arya. She gets stressed too easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the only way I can let them outside for a bit without them running off! I'd love to train them to actually walk on them but I don't have the patience! lol.

      Delete
  2. We had cats the first half of our marriage, but when our kids grew up and our cats passed on, we did not get any more. Someday I will have one more cat. I remember fondly my favorite gray cat, Gray Matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it! I don't know if we'll get more after these two go. They are a lot of work and traveling becomes harder as well. But I do love them so much.

      Delete
  3. They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing these precious pics of your fur babies with us! Looks like someone loves boxes & puzzles.

    I've also tried the harness, but my cat slipped out. Wish it would work for us.

    Blessings! Net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes, Nala is quite the box and puzzler lover!

      Delete
  4. Do the two kitties get along? Puzzle boxes seem the most comfortable to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shadow barely tolerates Nala. Nala would love to be friends but Shadow does not, sadly. Nala loves her boxes!

      Delete
  5. Heather, your black cat is huge. We lost our black cat Buddy in 2018 at the age of 16. The calico is a cutie as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a biggie. She's lost a few pounds over the last 2 years but she's still big! She is so fluffy, though.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.