Thursday, July 8, 2021

Cat Thursday--It's So Hot!

 

Welcome to the weekly meme (hosted by Michelle at True Book Addict) that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite lolcat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats!  

Summer is in full swing. We're hitting 100+ days all this week. At least it's a dry heat...I do really well in June and then July hits and I'm done...it's the cat days of summer and the beach reads come out with the cocktails in hand...










10 comments:

  1. Love 'the cat has melted' graphic!

    So glad not one of my cats are toe-hunters....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute. My cats only hunt toes when we're all on the bed together! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh the cat has melted- that made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO glad I moved back to Michigan! So far it has been very mild here. Love the cool down at night. In Tennessee, it would often only cool down at night ten degrees max from 100 degree days. Such a relief!
    Love every one of these. It's definitely the cat days of summer. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are getting cooler temps over in Michigan! We are in the cat days of summer, for sure!

      Delete
  4. Cat on treadmill is my summer vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it that cats are so delightful? Some odd combination of cleverness and indifference. Cats and the French. I'm intrigued by both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, me too! My French reading this year has been off the charts!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.