Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cat Thursday (28)

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! Hosted by Michelle of The True Book Addict.

Image Source

It's been awhile since I've done Cat Thursday...I've been trying to adjust to Japan life and I've been pretty distracted. Plus I really miss my cats so it's kind of bittersweet at times to look at cat photos and share. But here we go!

I recently learned of cat cafes in Japan. While I haven't found any near me in Hiroshima, I know there are a lot in Tokyo. So it's on the list when we make it up there. Here's a great video of two. They are adorable and it would be a great way to help alleviate my pain of not having cats with me. I hear there is one in Denver trying to get started. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. There's one opening in Montreal (Canada) this month, too! :) http://www.cafechatlheureux.com/home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those cat cafes on CBS Sunday Morning. That's so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather, that is so totally awesome! I really hope you get to visit one. I know you must miss your babies terribly. I do hope you are enjoying your Japanese adventure though. AND I'm so glad you're still joining us for Cat Thursday. :)

    I hope they open one of those here (maybe I should *idea*). I would probably live there. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.