Sunday, August 18, 2013

Austen in August 2013

Book Rat
I'm not exactly sure how much participation I'll be doing with this. But I do know I will be reading along with Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. Misty over at Book Rat is hosting Austen in August and a read-a-long for Mansfield Park. Mansfield Park has been the bane of my Austen existence. I have unsuccessfully tried to read this book many times over the years and have yet to do so. This is my chance and I'm taking it!

Book Rat


She has so many things going over there like giveaways, guest posts, vlogs, discussions, etc! Go on over and participate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.