Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Movie Meme- Gifts That Keep On Giving...

Feature Presentation...
MONDAY MOVIE MEME
hosted by Molly of The Bumbles Blog.

This weeks theme is all about movies that involve the giving and getting of gifts....

1. A Walk to Remember (2002): Shane West changes his ways as he falls for the dying preacher's daughter and ends up making her a telescope!

2. Stardust (2007): Young Tristan wants to prove his love for the local snob girl and sets outside the Wall to find her a star...ends up being a gift of coal dust.

3. Return to Me (2000): David Duchovny gives Minnie Driver a new bike with all the trimmings and basket and bell ringer! She even takes the fabulous gift over to Italy.

4. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937): One of the most wicked gifts is the infamous poisoned apple by the wicked witch!

6 comments:

  1. I love your Snow White selection! I kept racking my brain trying to think of an animated film example - so glad you came through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, just like the Bumbles, I was trying to think of an animated one to add to the list as well and could not find one for the life of me, lol.

    Can you believe....I haven't seen any of these movies though, not even Snow White! I may watch "A Walk to Remember" someday, since Mandy Moore did have a song that I liked back when she first came out.

    The Madlab Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list--I love all these movies. Stardust is one of my all time favorites, I'm glad you thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Return to Me is an inspired choice! I know I saw Return to Me but I remember very little about it. Stardust was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic picks! It's been ages since I've seen A Walk to Remember. Time for a tissue fest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved both the movie and book versions of stardust. i have a graphic novel version that i still have to read. most likely love it too ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.