Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Movie Meme- Farming Movies

Feature Presentation...
MONDAY MOVIE MEME
hosted by Molly of The Bumbles Blog.

1. Charlotte's Web (2006): Charlotte is the spider on the farm trying to save her dear pig!


2. Babe (1995): Another farm pig, Babe, helps out on the farm. He's some pig.


3. Shane (1953): Shane tries to make himself at home with a local family on their homestead/ranch. Lots of farming and then fighting!


4. City Slickers (1991): Billy Crystal and friends take a ranching trip together and learn how to steer cattle and live their lives.


5 comments:

  1. I watched babe on saturday night and didn't even think of it! City Slickers is a great choice too. It's nice to know somebody else remembers Shane. Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. City Slickers is a nice choice for this week's meme. I am familiar with the movie but never watched it. I see you do have Babe up there too, lol. I'm not sure if I've ever heard of the Shane movie before.

    The Madlab Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN"T BELIEVE I FORGOT CITY SLICKERS! I loved that movie! I thought of Shane but that movie really got on my nerves. And, sadly, I haven't see the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost included Babe! And I did include Charlotte's Web. I didn't even think of City Slickers, but what a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. City Slickers was so funny - great choice this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.