Sunday, May 17, 2009

Break No Bones: Book Review


I just finished reading "Break No Bones" by Kathy Reichs. It is an excellent book for those who enjoy good, clean mystery thrillers!

Kathy Reichs is a Forensic Anthropologist and is the inspiration for the TV show "Bones." This is the first book that I have read of hers, though this installment is her ninth book. I will definitely have to read the first eight!

I give it a good solid B+ for mystery novels! And it's pretty clean too: no gratuitous sex scenes and the language is cut down to a minimum!

I find crime drama fascinating this is a great one to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts and for letting me know what you think!

Due to heavy spamming, I am now moderating all comments. Thanks for your understanding.