Hosted by Molly of The Bumbles Blog!
1. Roger Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988): He's a rabbit so he's got facial hair! Just loved the movie.
2. Michael Gross and Fred Ward in Tremors (1990): The funniest horror movie ever!
3. Tom Hanks in Cast Away (2000): I think Tom sports the beard well!
4. Will Smith in The Pursuit of Happyness (2006): A good look for him...but I do like him clean-shaven. But the movie was amazing.
5. Jeremy Northam in An Ideal Husband (1999): He's yummy and this is one of my favorites!